Thursday, February 5, 2009

MARCO IS COMING TO THE UNITED STATES!!!

Just a few days ago, I posted a blog about a new favorite chef of mine, Marco Pierre White. To my amazement, just as I'm watching one of my favorite shows, The Biggest Loser, I see an ad with none other than the great Marco Pierre White as I'm fast forwarding through the commercials! On the edge of my seat, I quickly rewound my DVR and watched the commercial from the beginning.

Afterward, I jumped up out of my seat and yelled gleefully about White's new show, Chopping Block. This is going to be an incredible show. Set up as a cross between Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef, Marco Pierre White is going to be the "devil in the kitchen" this time around.

This certainly is going to rival Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen". Ramsay is by far my favorite chef, but to tell you the truth, I know that Chopping Block will easily be better than Hell's Kitchen. On a side note, my favorite Ramsay show is easily the UK version of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, but I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that Marco Pierre White is finally coming to the US.

Talk about excitement, White just looked incredible in the advertisement.


Here's a few articles:

Marco Pierre White to Host New Food Reality show Called The Chopping Block
Marco Pierre White Tapped For NBC's New Top Chef/Hell's Kitchen Killer

NBC puts White on 'Chopping Block'

No comments:

Post a Comment